Edutest offers a range of educational assessment services to both parents and schools:
- Scholarship examinations;
- Educational testing in schools to benchmark and assess value-added;
- Entrance or placement testing to identify students' strengths and weaknesses;
- Secure remote online testing of students interstate or overseas;
- Secure online testing of English proficiency for overseas students*
- Online practice tests for students currently in years 4-11.
Testing of English language proficiency for international students
The Edutest English language and Ability assessment for international students, is faciltated by iSTARTOnline. ONLINE assessment testing of overseas students, enables schools to determine accurate pathways for a student. The assessment helps determine whether a bridging English course is required, or whether the school's own ESL, ESOL, EFL program, coupled with the support of specialist staff, is sufficient for the student to move into mainstream classes.
The online tests are very secure, and students are able to undertake the assessment without delay. The process provides a very quick turn-around of results, that allows schools to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
Please click here for further information..